• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello everyone! In Stellaris folder we get the track "Battle For Supremacy", why is it not in the game music player?

Some music tracks are locked to DLC content, if you don't have that content, then you won't be able to hear those tracks in-game.

If you suspect this is a bug, report it here. You can also listen to the Stellaris OST on Spotify. :D

I do have all the DLC, that's why it is in my game folder, it has a "_bonus" at the end (number 21 in the OST → flac/mp3), so I thought there might be a reason, why it is not in the game.
I can back this up. I actually found that track on youtube by accident a while back and wondered why it never plays in game. I have all DLC too.

As an aside... that track reminds me of Unreal Tournament for some reason. Maybe its the trumpet bit.

Not sure if this is bollocks or not, but I remember hearing from somewhere that it was originally intended as a theme for some sort of tactical battle mode, which was presumably cut at some point in development. Don't know why exactly they didn't just chuck the track into the game anyway, but perhaps they didn't think it fit well with the rest of the OST.

Reactions: