Stellaris: Nemesis will release April 15th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are we going to get a confirmed list of bug fixes soon please? That's at least as, if not more important for me personally and likely to factor into any future DLC purchases.

Reactions:
Are we going to get a confirmed list of bug fixes soon please? That's at least as, if not more important for me personally and likely to factor into any future DLC purchases.
The last DD before release is always complete patch notes, so we should be getting that info in a few weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Aaaand everyone in comment section of the video are making either Palpatine or Genocide jokes (well okay third of them are making AI jokes) x'D Not unexpected but yeah, I feel left out with this dlc :p

Ultimately, you will have to choose whether to grasp the reins of power or ferment chaos throughout the galaxy.

1615911901195.png

Crack open an ice cold can of chaos, and pull up a chair... I get 3 or 4 of these invested and I'll spin you a yarn about the olden times... back when we didn't have these fancy defense points along hyperspace lanes... we waited for seventeen different fleets to warp in or wormhole jump into our backfield and we shrieked and panicked like real men. THOSE were the good old days...

• 2Like
Reactions:
Big fan of Philip K Dick, but not sure if he fits with the espionage theme. Although I'm not sure a patch about drug use or the uncertain nature of reality would really work...

Big fan of Philip K Dick, but not sure if he fits with the espionage theme. Although I'm not sure a patch about drug use or the uncertain nature of reality would really work...
Having reccently watched the series, the espionage and political intrigue of The Man in the High Castle springs to mind.

Reactions:
Well, he did write "We'll Remember it for You Wholesale", the short story that was later adapted into Total Recall, so it works. That covers your spying theme.

Reactions:
That's fair. I usually read all of Philip K Dick's works as being about the themes of uncertainty about reality and the resultant paranoia, although he does place his stories in many different sci-fi subgenres (time travel, thriller, politics, dystopia, etc.)

Ah Time zones. Gotta love 'em.
I was getting myself all prepped to play the update and expansion and realized my release estimates are 24 hours early.
It's roughly 36 hours from release, not the 12 I was preparing for.
Can't wait to jump back in!

Devs, to clarify a rule:

If I become the Galactic Emperor, does the "radical shift" mean I go directly to Fanatic Authoritarian (this is my current interpretation), or do I just shift one increment of Authoritarian after all.

i.e., if I am the UNE (Fanatic Egalitarian Xenophile) and become Galactic Emperor, do I become Fanatic Authoritarian Xenophile or Fanatic Xenophile Authoritarian?

Yeah, I play Stellaris too. I like it and have all prevouis DLCs. But new Ships, R & D and missing Spy-Tech are great to hear. Today Evening I can play it. Hope that it´s compatible with my begunn gameplay. I´m not far, but I don´t have big mood to beginn from new. If it´s a must have, then OK but if not I would be very happy.

Hope that it´s compatible with my begunn gameplay.
Stellaris 3.0 is incompatible with existing saved games.

If you have a save you want to keep playing, you will need to follow the instructions for playing an old version of the game.

Dosen´t matter. If it´s so, then OK. I don´t know how many Games I begunn in the last 2 or 3 Weeks with the Try & Error-Principle for Stellaris to get an full feeling with it (incl. the nice VIR-Helper, which helping a lot). Sadly there are no Informations about the R & D-Time-Raise in combination of your expansions and growining in Population.

Here VIR can´t help you as well as Forums aren´t helpfull. That´s the Thing were many Players have to use the Try & Error-Principle.

Hope that this will be overworked in this Patch and DLC. Or in the next one.