Stellaris: Nemesis is Available Now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Stellaris: Nemesis is Available Now!

Grasp the reins of power of a galaxy spiraling into chaos as the Galactic Custodian, take the menace option and Become the Crisis, proclaim a new Galactic Imperium or light the fire of rebellion against an unjust galactic ruler.

Get Nemesis Now: http://pdxint.at/3atMO0v

• 9Love
  • 5Like
Reactions:
So hyped for this DLC. This is a really thrilling video.

I really hope someone can take inspiration from the view of the galaxy at the start and release a mod with a similar grid and information on the map and similar colours and stars. It's gorgeous!

I like the new Nemesis expansion and am having fun with first contact & intelligence functions. It has occurred to me that a cool option (if possible) is for a Machine Intelligence to be able to take control of mining drones through first contact and either add the system to your empire and the drones to your fleet at a cost of influence and alloys or just add the system and scrap the drones and station for materials and research.

Disappointing

Ai still sucks
enemy economy is terrible
my auto planets have tons of money but wont build full buildings even while im in a deficit
only cool thing with spying is the beacon u cant start a war between to other factions once u did 1 smear campaign from both sides u cant select the empire again unless it is in the top 3 friendlies? so basically does nothing
jeah become the crisis is probably cool and we can become the senate
(which should have been in the federation dlc, will we get cool spy stuff in the next DLC by that standard?)
but i bought it for the cool spying actions but that is just weak

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The espionage system is as bad and micro-filled as I expected. Paradox should just stop adding espionage to their games. It works where it can be automatic in EUIV, but I'm not even sure it's worth it there.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I just wanted to say Thanks for this Expansion and also 3.0 Changes.

I came out after a 1 year hiatus from the game and started a new MP campaign with a couple of friends so 3 players, 800 stars, 12 AI, 3 Fallen 2 Marauder.

And so far Love the changes, especially the District Changes and Economy, and Performance overall is much better than before too albeit we are only 100 years in.

In any case, the experience has been very positive from previous version, all the little tweaks here and there , the bonuses to Amenities the Balance for Alloys and Consumer Goods are great! The new approach with Urban Districts opening Building Construction slots is also great!

Pop balance Late game remains to be seen, especially in some Origins such as Void Dweller, yet Performance improvement is more important I think, and solutions could be found down the line for any gameplay impact!

Cheers!

Reactions: