• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully Paradox (and Tantalus) notices this problem and fixes it quickly. I was super excited to play 2.6 with resolutions etc with my brother, yet I saw when I loaded a single player game, the performance was much better. I have to give them credit for the improvements to single player, it runs at a similar speed to the "fastest" on PC. Multiplayer on the other hand

I feel the same. I really hope they do, because if it is just a rendering problem that older gen xbox one's cant handle, then hopefully they realise they'll need to reduce quality or just come up with a solution for us.
Sucks that you struggled playing with your brother tho.

I feel the same. I really hope they do, because if it is just a rendering problem that older gen xbox one's cant handle, then hopefully they realise they'll need to reduce quality or just come up with a solution for us.
Sucks that you struggled playing with your brother tho.
Well hopefully it gets fixed soon :). I'm definitely excited for Federations to come out. *Wink wink* Paradox

• 1Like
Reactions: