Stellaris - More Event Mods seems to crash game (but unsure)

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

AleXusher

Recruit
12 Badges
Mar 2, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
Description
More Event Mods seems to crash game (but unsure)

Game Version

What version do you use?

Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Apocalypse, Ancient Relics, Federations

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I dont know why, but in my current game, the game crashes precicely at year 2304.03.02.
I can't recal, what event happened before, but i will try to figure it out.

I tried to figure out, what makes the crash happen, but for now i am still unsure.

Edit: I had some "hunting" event beforehands, where i was searching for a creature on 3 different planets. Not sure if it is from this mod.

Edit2: Seems not to be the issue. I canceled the last planet search order, it still crashes. But i figured, that it has to do with this mod, so far. I will check again however

Edit3: After reloading a safe file 3 years before, it now crashes at 2304.01.02 I am not really sure, if it is due to this mod here, but i think it is, as most other mods are more cosmetics and such.

Edit4: I disabled all mods, step for step, to see, if the crash continues, which it does. If i disable the more events mod, i cannot load the game. So i cannot be 100% sure if it is due to this mod, but i heavily think it is. Still no clue what happens at those 2304.0x.02 dates ...

Steps to reproduce the issue.
just reload gamefile

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached Error Log and Crash Log

Attachments

• error.log
    421,7 KB · Views: 0
  • error.log
    423,8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rodmar18

Lt. General
8 Badges
Sep 19, 2018
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Do you have a (sub-)mod named Longer Battles? Second log ends with a script error.

AleXusher

Recruit
12 Badges
Mar 2, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
Do you have a (sub-)mod named Longer Battles? Second log ends with a script error.
I do have "amazing space battles" mod, yes. I tried it without now, still crashes. And yes i contacted the mod creators, so far no response.
I did some reserach, going back saves that are 5 years before the crash. Sometimes i get over the date. Sometimes the crash happens earlier, sometimes later. I still dont know, what event, or what ever, is happening at that time, when the crash occurs. Sadly i didnt find out so far, what exactly causes the crash :/