• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well if nothing else, I could be helpful and test mods since its not like I'm getting any Q&A work for real anytime soon or ever at this rate x'D Well assuming I don't mess up installing and uninstalling the test versions :p

LateTeaser.png

Got a couple of things working late last night.

• 6Like
Reactions:
hope for more mods that kind of fit into the game without being overpowered or adding pop modifiers. pop modifiers are the devil :<

Also the number of events that give the players planets for free are a little much. True for Vanilla also. Nice Stories, nice, Boni but not overpowering the Human too much is what I am always looking for. Also more traditions that are not as OP (or still not able to take more than 7 - looking at EU Idea groups) . Whishlist long enough...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also more traditions that are not as OP (or still not able to take more than 7...)

I made one here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2272829438

Tradition modding isn't possible per the ModJam rules. We can't make alterations to the UI or modify the vanilla traditions, both necessary to expand traditions.

...hope for more mods that kind of fit into the game without being overpowered...

That's one of the rules in the ModJam.

Last edited:
@MrFreake_PDX Did you guys select people and reach out to them if they wanted to participate or was it open to anyone to sign up? If it was open to sign up I missed it entirely and would like to know what to look out for in order not to miss out if there is another one of these (and calling it Mod Jam 2020 suggests there will be another one).

We posted on the Official Stellaris Discord, the modding forums and on the Modding Den discord.

Let's finish this one, and see how much of my hair is left before we talk about planning a second. :D

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Well if nothing else, I could be helpful and test mods since its not like I'm getting any Q&A work for real anytime soon or ever at this rate x'D Well assuming I don't mess up installing and uninstalling the test versions :p
This is absolutely awesome! So glad to have paradox support some of my favourite modders like this. I'd love to help as a playtester if anyone needs any.
hope for more mods that kind of fit into the game without being overpowered or adding pop modifiers. pop modifiers are the devil :<

Also the number of events that give the players planets for free are a little much. True for Vanilla also. Nice Stories, nice, Boni but not overpowering the Human too much is what I am always looking for. Also more traditions that are not as OP (or still not able to take more than 7 - looking at EU Idea groups) . Whishlist long enough...

a: Mostly Habitats, maybe one Mega Structure within meaningful time. Additional Structures are a little late.

More playtesters are welcome! :D

We set up a Mod Jam discord, for this very reason!

If you're interested in playtesting, you can join here: https://discord.gg/yS5sX45evH

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Mostly being a gadfly here, but wondering why the winner doesn't get a 3080 instead of a 2080 from nVidia, given how in-demand the former are.

Do you expect to add any of the victors to the core game?

Do you expect to add any of the victors to the core game?

This isn't part of our current plans, as far as I'm aware. :)

Reactions:
Let's finish this one, and see how much of my hair is left before we talk about planning a second. :D
Blorg have hair?

Mostly being a gadfly here, but wondering why the winner doesn't get a 3080 instead of a 2080 from nVidia, given how in-demand the former are.
You answered your own question.

Just promise that you will mention the idea - I am sure the community and the mods would love that :D
That'd be cool, yeah.

Reactions:
You need to thumbs up the rule comment
What rule comment? Messages are failing to load because the channel ( #modjam-teasers ) doesn't have the correct permissions on it. If one is going to create a discord invite, Please make sure its to a channel the (at)Everyone role has at the bare minimum, view history perms on.

[QUOTE = "Scomos, post: 27123638, membro: 972584"]
Mi piacerebbe vedere queste idee essere integrate anche nel gioco base. Non ci sono molte origini di base così com'è.
[/CITAZIONE]
I totally agree