• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Stellaris diplomacy in a nutshell
1614908900910.png

Srsly pdx diplomatic/internal politics overhaul pls.

OP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2319177068

• 4Like
Reactions:
The galactic community during a crisis:TyAnKi CoNsErVaTiOn AcT
Good news! In Nemesis, if you vote for us as your trustworthy galactic custodian, we'll be able to sweep away all that garbage and get to the issues that matter most! And we promise to never, ever abuse that power by tabling Tiyanki Conversation when you're trying to revoke our lifetime custodianship.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Context: RP multiplayer campaign. I'm playing MilTech Incorporated, a mercenary megacorp. SHROUD is a spiritualist federation who I have been hired to fight against several times in the past. The war in heaven fires, and SHROUD finds themselves alone with the spiritualist FE against basically the rest of the galaxy in with the xenophile FE.
MilTech meme.png

(We still weren't friends, even in the end :p)

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Context: RP multiplayer campaign. I'm playing MilTech Incorporated, a mercenary megacorp. SHROUD is a spiritualist federation who I have been hired to fight against several times in the past. The war in heaven fires, and SHROUD finds themselves alone with the spiritualist FE against basically the rest of the galaxy in with the xenophile FE.
View attachment 689459

(We still weren't friends, even in the end :p)

I remember i was playing an mp game. Space ww2 was about to start between an aliance i made(The axis powers) And some tech rushed void dweller(they didnt get the message that allthough everything was allowed to please just chill and dont minmax). But then i decided to take a 15 minute break as i have adhd and could barely focus. Apparently that was too long and everyone left. That was a bruh moment. Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I still have the save if anyone wants to continue in a scenario simmilar to other pdx games.

Because this is a meme thread imma post cringe along with this

United outer colonies(The tech rushed void dwellers):Exists
The Axis powers: You have forfited your life privlages

Reactions:
my thoughts after the dev diary where the imperium was announced

1615266892757.png

• 6Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I felt like revisiting this thread
1615267101016.png

me Right now

1615267203461.png

1615267355066.png

1615267464074.png

1615267619689.png

• 6Like
  • 6Haha
Reactions:
bonus points if they ask you to join the war or the alliance is over
When I first posted that was for EU4 when if you denied the call against the defender, the attacker could then call you into the war as well. It was awful when you specifically wanted to protect both. Whoever you sided against would always get eaten by whoever it was you were trying to protect them from.

When I first posted that was for EU4 when if you denied the call against the defender, the attacker could then call you into the war as well. It was awful when you specifically wanted to protect both. Whoever you sided against would always get eaten by whoever it was you were trying to protect them from.

ask pdx to give you the possibility to step in as 3th party , kill both and force white peace .

so they can hate you togheder , and you lose both of them instead of one .

• 2Haha
Reactions:
I sometimes have trouble restraining myself too. The only thing keeping me in check is the realization that all the systems = all the micro. :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
I sometimes have trouble restraining myself too. The only thing keeping me in check is the realization that all the systems = all the micro. :D
really with how borked sprawl is at the moment the only reason not to take over the whole galaxy is the micro hell that it causes

either way we're getting off topic

• 1Like
Reactions: