• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
44zt3q.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Seems pretty realistic since they're pacified, how many stray cats and dogs are in cities because almost nobody's cruel enough to hurt them? :p

this thread has been rather barren as of late. Let's correct this grievous error shall we?

please note that these memes were made at 3am in less than 10 minutes each, by an unskilled memer. quality is NOT assured.
4akvup.jpg

This is why i love the endgame. so many pretty way to blow things up, especially with heavy modding.
4akw9g.jpg

My money is on the flamingo
4akwsi.jpg
[
Anybody remember this guy?
4akx0o.jpg

I know jokes about the ai are low hanging fruit but I couldn't resist
4akxwo.jpg

Seemed appropriate
4aky0t.jpg

The paradox mindset.
4akybt.jpg

A comment on the fact that mods are practically mandatory atm, and i value my enjoyment of the game more than a few shiny icons.
4akyl6.jpg

I wanted a meme that was less of an insult to the current state of the game
4akyp7.jpg

another mildly insulting but accurate comment on the current state of the ai
4akyz2.jpg

Inside the paradox board room

admittedly half of these memes are just me taking the mick out of the game's problems, but that does not make them less funny

That's all for now, can't upload too many at once unless i want to crash their servers. if people seem interested in more i am more than happy to add more

• 7Haha
  • 4Like
Reactions:
When I saw this on Twitter, I had to do this...

game-pillars-august-2020jpeg.jpg

*looks at Stellaris*

tenor.gif

"Looks Good, Plays Perfect"? *looks at issues with balance/bugs/QOL/player engagement* Hmmm...
"Gives Agency to the Player"? Probably the only thing that fits but only really because of mods (at least for me).
"Challenges the Mind"? Alloys/Tech/Planet spam go brrr
"Offers an Endless Experience"? There's 'endless' 'content' but it feels like that 'content' is shoved into your face all at once.
"Invites a Deeper Dive"? Micro hell, UI can be weird, choices/stories don't feel too meaningful, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: Twitter image doesn't work (or got removed, idk too lazy to check) so using a replacement.

Last edited:
  • 8Haha
  • 6Like
Reactions:
I really like stellaris but it has grown a little stale , after the initial challenge it becomes an exercise in ripetition.
I problably could offset this with a dlc but it aeems worth it only with a very noce discount

Reactions:
  • 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: