• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Typical pacifist game:

memestart.png

• 7Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I sware that my last game experiences after the expantion looks exacly like this...

View attachment 565614
I remember my "ideal" start not so long ago. Ancient Sol nearby, two nice ruined megastructures, some nice empires bordering me... and suddenly those stupid isolationists opened Pandora's box FP geckos' planet. Year 2240 and I bordered angry purifiers who destroyed two empires and were aiming at me :(

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I remember my "ideal" start not so long ago. Ancient Sol nearby, two nice ruined megastructures, some nice empires bordering me... and suddenly those stupid isolationists opened Pandora's box FP geckos' planet. Year 2240 and I bordered angry purifiers who destroyed two empires and were aiming at me :(

Always nip that issue on the bud and murder the geckos before they become a problem, if you can.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have never played with mods :(
In my school we got lots of advertisement about saying no to mods :p

Then you're losing half the fun... XD

In other news:
423ijg.jpg

Also:
423iz7.jpg

int: theo- means, "related to god"

Still, when you're a a minor in reality warping (covenant with the Shroud, psi drive, psi shield), physics becomes a loose guideline at best.

• 4Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
God Emperor K'Reel returns!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Only veteran thread users will understand.
GagaExtrem Comic.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
The first thing I thought of when I found out about Synthetic Evolution was this video:

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Can't read it on my laptop, either.
You can open it in a new tab if you're on a PC and zoom in as needed.