• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tiyanki.jpg

Hunting them would be a net loss anyways...

• 11Haha
Reactions:
Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 2.46.07 PM.png

• 14Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
homo sapien.jpg

• 14Haha
Reactions:
A friend of mine is looking at getting back in to stellaris (we last played around V1.4) and they asked me to sum up the main differences the game now, versus then. Rather than going patch by patch and listing off features, I sent them this.

View attachment 1001417
Its dunny because its quite accurate

GeZvsQx.jpeg

• 4Haha
Reactions:
There's a whole book series that starts this way by Eric Flint and Rik Spoor.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thankfully PDX gave Purple Shirt the option of rolling back to a previous version.

Reactions:
Based on a recent post

The two types of Passenger on the Stellaris Express.

View attachment 1026783
For modders, it's worse. "I have to redo all the code in my mods again" but also "This new code makes the mod less bloated and easier to maintain".

Reactions:
I feel like people on here are usually complaining when it makes the game too easy.

I'd have to do a different mockup for that one because that also exists, but I was going with recency rather than overall pulse.

Edit: It is really hard to convey via a meme someone getting mad they can't be part of a made up meta tuners club they thought they belonged to or wanted to belong to because they selected the best stock parts to race through the game and the best stock parts actually change between models by manufacturer directive, so they were never really a tuner who understood the beast they claim to have tamed and made go real fast. Do y'all get the tuner scene in cars at all, cause I only kinda get it by association with ravers who also race. Great folks btw!

But to your point - i'd have to illustrate that making it so anyone can go too fast with no impediment is garbage complaint and so the 'challenge is too easy' and a made up club with no standards because everyone can do it is a made up problem too.

Perhaps this is closer to the mark of how I feel about the inanity of it all

1697755256560.png
1697755497943.png

1697755868104.png

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions: