Stellaris: MegaCorp Announcement!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

badgr

Paradox Arc
6 Badges
Jun 12, 2018
twitter.com
Facebook Release image.png

Stellaris: MegaCorp is the next DLC that we are very, very happy to announce today! Taking on the role of the CEO of a Megacorporation, you are in charge of galaxy-wide trade and commerce! MegaCorp is available for pre-order right now on the Paradox Store: https://pdxint.at/2PPFUXW

Here are some of the key features of Stellaris MegaCorp
  • Corporate Culture: CEOs of a MegaCorp can build Branch Offices on planets with which they have a trade agreement and take a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Being the corporate powerhouse of the galaxy has its perks.
  • City World: With Ecumenopolis, increase the population density of your core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity!
  • Caravaneer Fleets: Nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master of trade and commerce wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
  • More Megastructures: New options available from the Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center that expand the capabilities of your megalopolis.
  • Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is for you and your empire alone!
  • VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.

Last edited:
How did i beat you to this? I posted this on another thread already? ;)
I like how this dlc looks though. Cant wait! Keep up the good work!
My wallets gonna run dry pretty quick between this, man the guns and distant stars.

Aww yiss!!! Ecunopolis!!!

Questions:
  1. Will there be a Megacorporation Empire called "Paradox Interactive" that starts in the Sol System?
  2. Can a Megacorp switch, peacefully or by ideology war, to being a normal empire?
  3. Is communist limited to a civic that gives same living standards to everyone? Does it have the ability to spread communism through war, or some meaningful interaction with Megacorps, considering they are damn bourgoise?

Ecumenopolis? OK fine, you’ve got my attention again Stellaris. I might wander on back to this game after being away since 2.0....

Well, it is great that you deliver new content and I really enjoy the game.
So the 20€ seem acceptable.

But will you fix the fleet manager?

Paradox games are always like 80% fantastic and well supported. But then there are so strange bugs. And they never get fixed. Cities Skylines large terminus railstaion doesn't accept out of city traffic? A known bug not fixed for months. Are you kidding me? The fleet manager is such a fail. It always over produces spaceships like mad and I have to delete single ship fleets like mad. Or all those fleet templates. Suddenly I have like 40 and spend 5 minutes clicking delete.

Please fix that...

The lack of a release date as part of the initial media push makes me sad. I've got about six weeks before the Shakes start coming back if we don't get a patch/DLC, but this makes is seem like there's a chance it won't be out for the holidays.