Stellaris: MegaCorp is the next DLC that we are very, very happy to announce today! Taking on the role of the CEO of a Megacorporation, you are in charge of galaxy-wide trade and commerce! MegaCorp is available for pre-order right now on the Paradox Store: https://pdxint.at/2PPFUXW
Here are some of the key features of Stellaris MegaCorp
- Corporate Culture: CEOs of a MegaCorp can build Branch Offices on planets with which they have a trade agreement and take a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Being the corporate powerhouse of the galaxy has its perks.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, increase the population density of your core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity!
- Caravaneer Fleets: Nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master of trade and commerce wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: New options available from the Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center that expand the capabilities of your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is for you and your empire alone!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.