Stellaris: Horizon Signal - available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Too late to see what?

Last edited:
Ok, so the event ate 3 Scientists, 1 Admiral (kinda, he killed his future self) and a Governor. In return I get the Messenger who turns my entire Homeworld's population into inverted ethics Psilon-looking things who are unhappy with the Empire that they are running. Great, that's the end of that game and thanks for the DLC.

Ok, so the event ate 3 Scientists, 1 Admiral (kinda, he killed his future self) and a Governor. In return I get the Messenger who turns my entire Homeworld's population into inverted ethics Psilon-looking things who are unhappy with the Empire that they are running. Great, that's the end of that game and thanks for the DLC.

This ruined my game too. I think i can fix it by moving pops to another planet and declaring them independent, but i don't know if the reward of completing full questline (if there is a reward) will worth the cost of "purging" my entire homeworld.