Stellaris: Horizon Signal - available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is it safe to console trigger if having explored all the black holes you didnt get it?

i tested it out via console. later i resetted the game to this point and encountered it again^^ the chance is 1/200th every time a science ship enters a black hole system.
if you use the console you will have to have a science ship selected in a blackhole system. don't think it will cause any problems, it didn't caused any in my game.

Reactions:
i tested it out via console. later i resetted the game to this point and encountered it again^^ the chance is 1/200th every time a science ship enters a black hole system.
if you use the console you will have to have a science ship selected in a blackhole system. don't think it will cause any problems, it didn't caused any in my game.

Thanks

It was the greatest quest ever. Really. My little brother was capitally bothered by me because of my enthusiastic flow about this quest. And my wife. And my mom. Everybody. But they don't want to play Stellaris still... sad story actually.

Played for about 50-75 years in game and no event yet. What a I doing wrong?

You have to have a science ship with a scientist enter a black hole system and hope it pops. I had three black hole systems in my empire and just set a science ship to circle them until it popped, it took about ~30 runs around the systems before it finally happened.

So yeah, if you have a black hole system, or multiple like I, just create a ring for your science ship to repeatedly enter it. (Requires a lot of clicking, but it works)

Reactions:
You have to have a science ship with a scientist enter a black hole system and hope it pops. I had three black hole systems in my empire and just set a science ship to circle them until it popped, it took about ~30 runs around the systems before it finally happened.

So yeah, if you have a black hole system, or multiple like I, just create a ring for your science ship to repeatedly enter it. (Requires a lot of clicking, but it works)

Yup, did it for the first time today, by getting a few science ships to do laps between two BHs. Bloody good questline. Really dark, chutullu-esqe vibe.

Having multiple ships going on the same route also seems to help, and having multiple science ships go to a black hole, even different ones, still increases the odds because it rolls more often.

Got it to work. Best strategy is to do what everyone is saying, hit the black hole system with a lot of science ships. What worked for me was using worm hole generators. I placed one in a black hole system and then used it as gateway to that section of the galaxy. Since every science ship had to travel thru wormhole there to travel to any system to survey I got 2 birds for 1 stone. Worked great.

Now about the Messengers...

Well, time to send my strongest battle fleet to investigate this black hole claiming to love us.

Having issues with this chain.

Did the event with the infinity sphere (gave it some resources)

Now the Horizon Signal stalled. Can't get the "THE TRINE THE QUINE THE TRINE" event.

anyone experienced this?

Reactions:
Hehehehehehe! :D