Stellaris: Horizon Signal - available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Those static-like written words are surely meant to mean something akin to *happy campers*. "Loves" maybe translates into "Kills" or "Observes".

Reactions:
Do I have to strat new game to have for it to trigger?
Will the Horizon Signal content be available in already started games, or do I need to start a new game to access it?
- Even if you are playing a save that was started before the release of Horizon Signal, the event chain can still occur in your game.

From the Steam announcement :)

Reactions:
Nice one, looking forward to giving it a shake, cheers Team Paradox :cool:. Read something by Kennedy that may have implied a degree of inspiration by Event Horizon, in which case I won't play with lights off!

Reactions:
What triggers the DLC event chain?

According to the event text file:
Theres a chance of it happening the first time you enter a black hole system with a science ship with a scientist leader onboard, however, I don't know if it rolls for a chance every time you enter a new black hole system or only fires once per game. If it's the first one, it's certainly incentive to explore.

Reactions:
Shroom Alcohol, the favourite of post-apocalyptic Russians and underground Londoners.
I prefer the finesse of Nicaraguan Scotch, Gin, etc. - there is nothing like trying these tried and true liquors when derived from sugar cane...

;)

Reactions:
Wow! Thanks for the big surprise!!

I have an almost unhealthy love affair with the Fallen London universe, so more delicious words from everyone's favorite tiger get me dangerously excited. No offense to Paradox's in-house talent, but if Alexis' past work is anything to go by this will be hands down one of my favorite stories in the entire game.
So much this!