Stellaris - Gamma Draconis system anom can't be researched

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Koring

Recruit
16 Badges
Feb 22, 2019
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
Description
Gamma Draconis system anom can't be researched

Game Version
2.7.2 (60bf)

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
While surveying Gamma Draconis, I discovered an anom "Adrift" I am unable to assign a science ship to research it but I can tell the ship to move to that planet. I also noticed that the system name did not show up on the map screen. I exited the game and reloaded the game and system name showed back up but still couldn't research the anom.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Unknown first time I have encountered this.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20200912173811_1.jpg
    20200912173811_1.jpg
    345,5 KB · Views: 0
  • ironman.sav
    821,4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
that anomaly has an incredibly high chance of killing your scientist and destroying their ship so it is likely for the best that you couldn't make it work.
still a bug that needs fixing but i wanted to point it out

Could it be that the anomaly is already researched? It usually is a special project and if a system gets a new special project (even debris) all special projects which ever appeared in that system can be read.

Hi, I've looked into this, the special project in question is one that requires a construction ship, not a science ship. With a construction ship assigned, the special project progresses and completes as expected.