• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castellon

★Paradox Forum Manager★
Administrator
Paradox Staff
110 Badges
Mar 12, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Paradox Order
Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.

Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts, and civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
Main Features
  • Discovery Events – Emergent Storytelling.
  • Deep & Varied Exploration.
  • Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
  • Vast number of unique Random Species.
  • Advanced Diplomacy system.
  • Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized).
  • Stunning space visuals.
  • Multiplayer support for upwards of 32 players (no real limit apart from map size)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
: D So So hyped ^^ This is truly exciting news, I have been dissatisfied with modern space 4x games for ages, and if one company can make it right, it's paradox > : 3

Reactions:
Interesting. Sounds like a cross between GalCiv and, well, regular Civ, am I right? I have to say though, this was the last thing I was expecting (still holding out hope for Victoria 3 !).

Reactions:
Vast number of Unique Random Species.

The underlined word above sounds a bit like Roman. It's almost spelled the same too. Is we gonna have Romans in Space, like, you know, Rome 2(s)?

Reactions:
out of interest do we have a vague eta? Like late 2016 or mid 2107?

Reactions:
Anyone else already have it on their Steam wishlist? :D

Reactions:
Always a sci-fi fan and a PI fan so I'll be watching at you with hope. We have been plagued by failed sci-fi strategy games for ages by now.
Don't fail us.

Reactions:
I wonder if the randomization includes a History for the alien species for those people who like to know who the King of Bohemia was in 1045 was? I'm sure that Stellaris will continue Paradox's long history of making great Grand Strategy Games IN SPAAACE!

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.