Stellaris Dev Clash: Status Update (bonus 2.2.6 stream!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope the devs put a shortcut key for opening the Resettle menu.
He meant spending time on salvaging the save not the dev clash itself.
More hotkeys in general would be nice.
In particular, a hotkey for demolish/downgrade for buildings and starbases, along with repair for damaged buildings.

Will there be another balancing pass on Machine Empires, as the current 2.2.5 version has them overpowered (but in 2.2.4 they are under powered)?

Today's stream will be the perfect opportunity to ask those questions people. Write them down, swing by at 4p.m. CET and ask them in the Twitch chat as we're streaming. You'll have our Game Director there, live. :)

Ah, nice. So at least we'll get a dev diary and a stream on what's coming. Do you have a rough ETA for the patch ? (AKA 2, 3 weeks or until Darth Vader arrives to conquer earth).

As much as I'd love to see the devs push out lots of updates and fixes, do you really want the people working on the game have no concept of how the game actually plays because they don't... y'know... play it?
On an old patch that is so unstable they have to spend extra time just to get it to work. Incidentally your comment doesn't make sense in the context of the second part of your quote of me. I'll repeat it here for context: "Better to start a new dev clash on the upcoming stable patch."

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if you just abandoned the zombie savegame and just started a new dev clash with the latest stable build, after the Imperator dev clash ends.

Tech panel is 100 times more important to me, can't get why they removed that hotkey. Now I have to click it hundreds of times per game.

+1 for this! @badgr

* I'd tell you what that is, but I'll be honest... when Carl explained it to me, I didn't fully understand what he was trying to explain.
Perhaps have Carl come here and explain what it was, then.:p

I agree but for a different reason. I have a massive aversion to dev time being taken up on something so frivolous. Better to start a new dev clash on the upcoming stable patch.
I wouldn't argue against dev time being taken by playing the game at all. In fact I think they should play it even more. However, they should have a temporary ban on multiplayer mode. If the devs would be forced to play singleplayer one day per week for the next three months, they would quickly realize how broken and stale the game is right now.

I wouldn't argue against dev time being taken by playing the game at all. In fact I think they should play it even more. However, they should have a temporary ban on multiplayer mode. If the devs would be forced to play singleplayer one day per week for the next three months, they would quickly realize how broken and stale the game is right now.
You seem to not understand the context. I am talking about the time spent salvaging the save file of the currently running game that is on an old unstable build that is likely to become borked again. My point is don't waste the time, start a new game on a stable version.

On an old patch that is so unstable they have to spend extra time just to get it to work. Incidentally your comment doesn't make sense in the context of the second part of your quote of me. I'll repeat it here for context: "Better to start a new dev clash on the upcoming stable patch."

I misread the original post as wanting them to stop the dev clash all together. I can agree that they should feel free to start fresh. Probably a better use of their time.