Stellaris Day One Sales Breaks Paradox Records

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hated you for what you did to CK 2, i hated you more with every fubar DLC.

But the success of Stellaris is well deserved.

The atmosphere and overall feeling of the early game is second to none space game i played, and i played most of what was released since the
first Commodore 64 was sold.
Please hold up the good work and don't let any decision maker of CK 2 put a hand on it.

Now excuse me, i got to plan some infrastructure on Kilrah and my Kilrathi need further instructions on the recent
border issues with the fanatic xenophob Bugheads.

Reactions:
Knew this Stellaris would bring a lot of fans and supports, probably the best title Paradox have there. The most difficult tasks for Paradox is making historical games and not easy to do.

Reactions:
Breaking records, what a achievement.
Keep the good work up.

To be fair I only bought Stellaris in hopes of Victoria 3

Reactions:
62577947.jpg

Snif... I remember when they tried to fix HOI3 and failed so many times and now they earn so much money...

I hope one day they will become an adult and teach to EA and Activision how to make a game !

Reactions:
I guess I found the tiny games studio more likeable because cute and underdog, but since I don't want to end up like my mother, reminiscing about the good ol' times, I guess it's a heartfelt congrats to Paradox!

Congratulations! Proud to support a good developer and a good game! Keep up the good work! :)