Confirmed Stellaris - Cultist fleet boarding action stage broken due to endless combat with station.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

borono

Recruit
Sep 15, 2021
Description
Cultist fleet boarding action stage broken due to endless combat with station.

Game Version
LEM v3.3.1 (22a5)

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
All (The form is also bugged when you select "All of the Above")

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
When the cultist fleet spawns via the event at Mercury in a Sol system start, it immediately engages the Station (and usually the fleet). The ship that gets flagged for boarding gets stuck in infinite combat with the station.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Happens 100% of the time the Cultist fleet spawns on Mercury. Attatched is a savefile with a stuck combat example.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2202.06.21.sav
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hello!

Thank you for the report!

While its true that it stays in combat with the Starbase, you can still park your military ships close to the cultist ship and board it using the Situation log.

I have however added the combat part of the issue to our bug database.

cultist.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the work around! I didn't try to activate the quest from the situation log, I always interact with the map.
Hello,

This bug still exists in the current version of Stellaris: Libra 3.3.4 (67b9). You cannot interact with it via the situation log as you suggest.

Workaround: with the military ship (e.g. starting corvette fleet) selected, go to the map view, then right-click the [!] and NOT the system to get the option to complete the mission.

See the video attached.

Attachments

• Stellaris Board Cultist Ship Bug.zip
    4,8 MB · Views: 0
  • ironman.sav
    1,4 MB · Views: 0