Stellaris: Console Edition - Utopia Release Date

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get the patch that goes with the DLC which will have its own features. Well post 1.7 patches anyway

I don’t think so. The detailed feature content they advertised is the paid utopia feature content (1.7). No mention of any free upgrades.

The 1.6 content free patch is already in the game. The 1.8 free patch content looks decent for being free and they certainly would have mentioned that for the Aug 13th release, but they didn’t.

So basically after august 13th, we’ll finally be on proper 1.7. The next expansion, if they do one would be be my guess of 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 for $20.

Now where I am certainly incorrect is bug fixes specific to console like the army tab bug which they have promised to be fixed in the console utopia release (oddly I never ran into this bug though). Any other console specific change they have to make will be in there but game content, no, they would have marketed it.

No, its saying the same thing for me. I bought the Deluxe Upgrade and it says its installed on the Xbox Store but it also says I have to buy it for $19.99. Plantoids and Leviathans are activated but Utopia isn't. Getting pretty ticked off. Almost 5am here in Florida and STILL nothing. Smfh

WoW thats funny , i have the deluxe edition, it says i own leviathan and plantoids dlcs, but no utopia, after downloading it with the deluxe upgrade pack utopia is installed, but ingame the store says I have to download it from the microsoft store . And ingame are no new things. It is if utopia is not installed, thats very frustrating

Well, I just checked dudes link above and they are saying its going to roll out in the "afternoon". Freaking kidding me. I stayed awake all this time. For nothing. Fml. Most devs release their dlc between 12am and 5am. If this is how they do it, then any dlc from here on out will NOT be preordered. Complete waste of my damned time.

Uninstall, then install base game, then Deluxe upgrade and it will download Utopia. Bless.

Attachments

• C30F1A91-5061-4813-97FC-3032DC8DA0CF.jpeg
    C30F1A91-5061-4813-97FC-3032DC8DA0CF.jpeg
    917,9 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.