Stellaris Console Edition: Utopia Expansion - Features and Changes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vic, dont spend that extra $20, that's insane. Theres no way id shell out any more money, just hang in there, bruh. We're all in the same boat. What this WILL do though is stop me from buying or preordering FUTURE dlc until after its release date. Put that wallet down lol.

Edit: oh ok, so you didnt buy the deluxe upgrade? Well, in that case, id say ok.

With you guys being customers of microsoft and with us being customers of microsoft, maybe we could band together and physically activate something in in their backend. Sorry, may be a bit uncalled for, just trying to add a bit of humor to a bad situation, that's all.

Yeah, mine did that last night. I noticed there was an update to the game, which I knew was the dlc. Updated the game, went to the dlc section of the game and it kept saying coming soon. Went to the MS store and it prompted me to either buy it or redeem a code even though to the left it said this product is owned. Went to manage game and it says its installed. This is just one big fiasco.

Hi Team, I just wanted to Express my disappointment with with todays update. This has nothing to do with the xbox store problems with downloading utopia, I understand these things happen. I was really hopeful that the utopia explanation would come with a new patch update, that would bring the console version closer to that of the PC version. When I launched stellaris today to find it was still running on patch 1.7 I was heartbroken.... is this the end of the roadmap for the console edition?

I mean, you guys (on Xbox) do realize if you go to the store, select the deluxe upgrade (if you bought all together) and hit install on that again it downloads Utopia...

Works for me and a couple buddies. Hope it helps.

Sorry then. The exact steps I did, and had them do.

Start button on game, manage game, see in Microsoft store, see add-ons, deluxe edition upgrade, then once selected install.

I just deleted Utopia and installed again this way.

BUT, if you deleted and reinstalled the entire game, I'm not sure buddy.

Argh. Add my frustration as well. Hope to play soon.

before the Utopia dlc was released for the console, i found a ruined ringworld in the system Cybrex Alpha. Im not complaining about it though. ^^ I am just so stoked to hopefully see Apocalypse, Synthetic Dawn and the other dlcs to make it to console. ^^ Keep being awesome Paradox! :D

Last edited: