Stellaris Console Edition: Utopia Expansion - Features and Changes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Harlot

Captain
163 Badges
Dec 10, 2011
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Prison Architect
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • BATTLETECH
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
0WRMynL.png

The Stellaris: Console Edition Utopia expansion launches today, on August 13th!

With the release almost here, these are the changes and features you can look forward to:

BASE GAME CHANGES:
  • Adds support for the Utopia Expansion.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fix for a crash while navigating to the army tab on the planet screen
    • Fix for a rare crash in the ship designer while selecting a component
    • Fix for DLC music not immediately being added to the music player
UTOPIA FEATURES:

Megastructures:
Build wondrous structures in your systems including Dyson Spheres and ring worlds, bringing both prestige and major advantages to your race.

Habitat Stations:
Build “tall” and establish space stations that will house more population, serving the role of planets in a small and confined empire.

Ascension Perks:
Collect points and adopt Traditions to unlock Ascension Perks that allow you to customize your empire in unique ways. Follow one of the three Ascension Paths and achieve Biological Mastery, give up your biological forms in a Synthetic Evolution, or unlock the full psionic potential of your species through Transcendance.

Indoctrination:
Influence primitive civilizations and make them adopt your ethics through the use of observation stations, preparing them for enlightenment or annexation.

Increased Flavor for Authoritarian and Xenophobic Empires:
Maximize the benefits of slavery by choosing specific roles for enthralled species. Have them serve other Pops as Domestic Servants, fight for your empire as Battle Thralls, or keep them as Livestock to feed your people

Advanced Governments:

Adopt unique civics and authorities for your government. Play as a Fanatic Purifier and shun all diplomacy, become a Hive Mind to avoid political strife or create a multi-species empire born of Syncretic Evolution

See you soon in space and enjoy building your Utopia!

So I was playing the utopia expansion around 3am and played till it was 5am then I got off to play a different a game I hope back to find out I don’t have the dlc installed and I need to buy it even though my Xbox says I have it installed in the my games and apps but the market place says I have to buy it I bought the deluxe edition but after I uninstalled and reinstalled it still says I have to buy the dlc even though I have the deluxe edition.

I don't know an estimated time. The fix isn't in our hands right now. We're passing all the information we get from you to the Xbox team. They already deployed a fix but it might take a while for it to apply everywhere.

Will do. If it's up to Microsoft to just "hit a button" then I wouldnt expect it any time soon. They take their sweet time and are in no hurry. Thats Microshaft for ya. Pretty crappy that some on PS are enjoying it and we're all sitting here twiddling our thumbs. It should release on its designated platform at the Same time, like most dlc.

Still being worked on. Sorry for the delay everyone. The moment we have any news to share, we'll let you all know!

No need to buy the DLC individually! You own it. It just needs to be activated in the store's backend.

I already own the first 2 DLCS I bought them individually though.. if necessary I will buy the Utopia DLC if they don't fix it..lol.. Thanks for the help & time.. I know you could probably be rude & tell us to get over it.. lol.. you are a very kind & respectful person Harlot.. we need more people like you who helps others & takes time to do things.. I have met people who were in facts the total opposite of you.. which I didn't like them.. but if you ever want to play Stellaris with me then hit me up.. Victor02151997 is my Xbox Gamartag