• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Suzuka

Recruit
Mar 27, 2019
Heya, I'm a bit new to the forums (I literally made my account maybe two days ago.) and I wanted to ask if anyone knows if a place with the listed patch notes specifically for the Console Edition would be, if it even exists? I tried looking at the patch notes for PC but quickly realized that the Console Edition is somewhat of a mix between the 1.2 and 1.7 patches, so I'm confused as to what we actually have and what we don't. Like, we have the Unrest system but I believe I read somewhere that it was added with the Utopia patch, which we haven't gotten yet. Also, I apologize if this doesn't fit here (or if it's already been answered somewhere and I've just missed it). If not, would someone care to point me in the right direction?

Not sure where to find patch notes on these forums, my best bet would be to Google it, maybe there's a reddit post about it, maybe.

Only thing I can answer is the Unrest; as PC release of Utopia is version 1.6, whereas we have this 1.7 but not really as there are few post 1.7 stuff that we have for example the types of FTL, it wasn't until 2.0 that there was only hyperdrives, pre 2.0 had warp and wormholes as well as hyperdrive but we just have hyperdrives. Also jump drives don't jump, you just move through hyperlanes stupidly fast in friendly borders.

Heya, I'm a bit new to the forums (I literally made my account maybe two days ago.) and I wanted to ask if anyone knows if a place with the listed patch notes specifically for the Console Edition would be, if it even exists? I tried looking at the patch notes for PC but quickly realized that the Console Edition is somewhat of a mix between the 1.2 and 1.7 patches, so I'm confused as to what we actually have and what we don't. Like, we have the Unrest system but I believe I read somewhere that it was added with the Utopia patch, which we haven't gotten yet. Also, I apologize if this doesn't fit here (or if it's already been answered somewhere and I've just missed it). If not, would someone care to point me in the right direction?
Not sure what console you play on, but on ps4 it is quite simple.

Go to the game on your dashbored and without entering the game hit your option button.

You should see a menu pop up, and going by memory, I believe there is a update option? Anyway from this menu you can see current and past updates/patch notes for your game.

It might not be as detailed as offical paradox patch notes but it should give you the run down of what was done.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I play on Xbox One and haven't tried to search for it on the console, though I did google it several times and all that I found were things quoting the fact that the game was even released. Nothing mentions any of the actual console updates.