Stellaris Apocalypse Story Trailer & Release Date!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like a lot of effort to develop that lore and stuff for the UNE just to blow Earth up at the end.

For when you absolutely, positively, must destroy their home world.

Great news; I'll be coming off my Monster Hunter World high right into a Stella high... Thanks Paradox!

Guess this makes the rest of the UNE either very militaristic and xenophobic and join the commonwealth of man or it makes them even more egalitarian and xenophilic. A sort of “lets get revenge” or a “many died for these beliefs, we must honour their memory”

Well, I have to say it's great! Btw, it would be awesome if an exploding planet made that exact same sound in game as in the trailer... Wouldn't that be cool? :rolleyes:

So according to Trailer Lore, the Commonwealth of Man fight over an unfinished Dyson Sphere while the United Nations of Earth gets their home blown up. Sounds like a fair trade.

That's what you get for playing egalitarian xenophiles.

Man your battle stations!

Guess this makes the rest of the UNE either very militaristic and xenophobic and join the commonwealth of man or it makes them even more egalitarian and xenophilic. A sort of “lets get revenge” or a “many died for these beliefs, we must honour their memory”

There's always the third option. Time to go on a Democratic crusade. :cool: