Stellaris Apocalypse Story Trailer & Release Date!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IT BROKE NEW GROUND! Of course I got the reference ;)

Glad to see there's another hack fraud on this forum. ;)

so I'm confused about the lets to play they have going on, are admirers now limited to an amount of ships they can lead (and ship sizes) or they haven't implemented this yet?

Yes, admirals will now have a command limit, which means you'll need several fleet formations with an admiral each to make sure all your ships benefit from command bonuses.

Other people probably noted this, but it really sounded like the narrator was talking directly about the game. It's grown up so fast, it's been with them every day and they've watched it grow and evolve. Some players worry 2.0 heralds the end of Stellaris as we once knew it: but it's okay, the developers did the best they could to protect it, and what we sacrifice today ensures that not only will Stellaris will live on, but that it will be stronger and more vibrant. That it will be able to chart it's path unfettered by questionable and inconsistent design choices, and the looming uncertainty we may feel is facing an unexpected future.

Then I'm sure she yells, "Hello boys! I'm baaaaaack!" but the planet is blown up anyways. I'll admit, the metaphor seems to break down towards the end.

Wow! Seriously, who else is super hyped for the Apocalypse expansion???? :D

I can't wait for February 22nd when you all will finally get to try it out for yourselves. Luckily it is not too long to wait.

What are you most excited for in the expansion?
Remember Kids, They can't purge us If we purge them 1st
You can't hate Xeno's if there are no Xeno's :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ROasted