Stellaris: Ancient Relics - Release Information

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just edited that, because I'm a silly boo and forgot to add it. June 4th! :)

Nah, all fine, who cares about a date anyway :D on the other hand, you might take this as a chance to come up with a new forum alias, SillyBoo sounds awesome /thumbsup

As part of the megastructures rework, will we be able to study and reverse-engineer ruined megastructures if we find one? Maybe via a high-level anomaly or special project?

I like the music I'm hearing in the video ; mysterious and alien. That's my favourite part of Stellaris.
Seems like we will be able to see a species portrait on planet screen now. Nice and immersive addition.

Had you come to a descion About stealing relics?
I'm not against an espionnage system that would enable you to steal relics, but a simple decision? Hell no. Stealing a relic should be a complex process with high chances of failure.

NICE! I have have no idea where to fit this in between Urban Warfare and the I:R patch (is that still releasing in June?), but NICE!

Same, I had a hole between Days Gone and the I:R patch. I patched it with A Plague Tale and some shattered CK2 game but I have still some time left. Thankfully Ancient Relics came to the rescue! :)

June 4th = Tuesday ... Does this actually mean you guys are releasing this one early^^ or are you simply a few days behind shedule :D ?

On a more serious note, will this patch already include the 64 bit conversion that has been explained in the last dev diary? Or did that one relate to a later patch? It clearly says "along ancient relics", maybe i just cant believe it^^
It's releasing on Tuesday because that Thursday is a day off in Sweden.

2.3 "Wolfe" comes with the 64bit, yes. :)

One question, will there be some new additions to the soundtrack?
Yes. :)

D7lFFmKXkAAJIzq.png

I just hope we get to speak to the Shroud precursors.
"Hey, can you maybe, you know, not eat us?"

""Hey, can you m̶̡͍̎̾̓̆̈́͂̀̕͝a̷̠̠̯̿͂̾̂̇̊͛͋̓̈́͝y̸̡͕͖̲̮̫̩͔̅̀̈́̉̍͝b̸͔̼̀͝e̸̡̪̱̩̲̬͎̠̙͇͠ͅͅ, you know, ̶̡̜͇̰͚̔͐́̑n̵̨̛͖̺̹̹̫͕̭̮̗̭̉͋̽̓́̊̈́̅͊̋̋͝ǫ̶̥̫̫̹̲͉͍̗͎̙̤̻̈́́̀̌͛̐t̵̤̤̭̮̤̹̠̬̯̝̘̗̏͑̀̐̏̿̅̅͜͠ eat us?""

You're breaking up, can you think louder?