Stellaris 42,000: The Imperium Reformatus - As Ever in the Grim Dark Future, There is Only War

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Macavity116 Well to be fair, Sethano WAS using the beacon and the collective power of the absorbed souls of hundreds/thousands of purged pops across dozens of planets. And to put it into perspective, I would typically need to purge AT LEAST 100 psionic pops in order to generate the power necessary for Sethano to cast a single planet into the Warp with the Beacon... and I think it was up to 500 pops if they weren’t Psionic or Latent Psionic.

And Sethano did it the seven times I wrote about in the AAR, plus a few more times afterwards that I didn’t specifically mention. I think that helps put the scope of her war crimes into perspective.

Well, I didn’t actually use the Infinity Stones mod, but with how similar her ability to just erase enemy planets was to the Snap (along with all of her other reality-warping powers granted by the Beacon), it just reminded me too strongly of the Infinity Gauntlet for me to pass up on the reference.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats!
Sethano's and the Imperium's power level really became exponential there, it was a rather fun ride.

Reactions:
@Alivekari123

It’s too long ago for me to remember all of them, but I used a number of cosmetic mods for the chipsets and outfits. Technically, I used a custom version of an Imperium outfits mod, which I put together from a pre-existing mod that was outdated, following the template of a more recent outfit mod, plus making a few adjustments for aesthetic reasons. Expanded Stellaris Traditions, Wild Space, Guili’s Planet Modifiers,, Dynamic Political Events, and Gigagstructural Engineering were all important mods to the campaign. I also used Quadrants Static as a guide to teach me how to overlay the galaxy backgrounds, and took the Segmentum overlay from another 40K mod (without getting bogged down with all of the gameplay and performance changes it would bring, since the original version of that mod seemed to be a bit unstable),

• 1Like
Reactions: