Confirmed Stellaris - [3.0.2] & [91c1] Persistent unexplained 50% debuff on all ship/fleet military power.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ares106

Recruit
Apr 22, 2021
Description
[3.0.2] & [91c1] Persistent unexplained 50% debuff on all ship/fleet military power.

Game Version
DIck 3.0.2

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
As title suggests I got a permanent ship power debuff. I checked and could not find any reason for this ~50% loss in combat power. It also does not show up under ships modifiers.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
I reloaded earlier save and could not reproduce this issue. However if you load the attached save you should be able to see the permanent debuff. If you can fix this problem I would love to get a fixed save so I could continue this great Exterminator Crisis run. Thank you.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2355.10.24.sav
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Did u move ur fleets through a neutron star system? Those systems deactivate ur ships shields while u are in there. Using the jump drive also weakens ur fleet.
Nope, good suggestion but i checked those things. It's a permanent debuff that does not go away no matter how long i wait or what system I am in, it happens in all systems to all ships.

Last edited:
ok - i checked the fleetpower the fleet Manager Shows and what it is on the real fleet and the fleet Manager calculations are just busted. I is not ur fleet, which lost power, but the Manager, who broke (in one more way that i did not know yet). I went into one of my games and one fleet was shown as 30k in the fleetmanager, while in reality having over 90k fleetpower. Another fleet the fleet Manager claimed to be 100k, while in reality it was just 90k. I also had an 40k fleet shown as 90k in the fleetmanager. This is no debuff on ur fleets.
The fleet Manager seems to calculate Corvettes far more powerful and battleships/Titans far more weaker than they really are.

• 1Like
Reactions:
ok - i checked the fleetpower the fleet Manager Shows and what it is on the real fleet and the fleet Manager calculations are just busted. I is not ur fleet, which lost power, but the Manager, who broke (in one more way that i did not know yet). I went into one of my games and one fleet was shown as 30k in the fleetmanager, while in reality having over 90k fleetpower. Another fleet the fleet Manager claimed to be 100k, while in reality it was just 90k. I also had an 40k fleet shown as 90k in the fleetmanager. This is no debuff on ur fleets.
The fleet Manager seems to calculate Corvettes far more powerful and battleships/Titans far more weaker than they really are.

You are absolutely correct! Thank you for checking and explaining the issue to me.

Here, in the first picture I did a comparison between
- one 2045 power battleship that shows up as 1.1K power on the fleet manager
- one 334 power menacing corvette that shows up as 706 power on the fleet manager

In conclusion the manager over estimates corvette power and under estimates battleship power.

The worst offender though seems to be just the menacing corvette, as you can see in the second picture, the fleet manager underestimates the power of a regular corvette by half, but overestimates the power of a menacing corvette by about 100%

This makes total sense with what happened in my game, because as soon as I switched from regular corvette to menacing corvette fleets, I immediate started seeing those red fleet power numbers that I could not explain and so I thought they were caused by a sudden bugged debuff to my fleets.

Thanks again!

PS:
someone please fix this crazy fleet manager :p

Attachments

• 1 - Fleet Manager bug.png
    1 - Fleet Manager bug.png
    935,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 - Regular vs Menacing Corvette.png
    2 - Regular vs Menacing Corvette.png
    258,2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello!

Thank you for the report!

We have added the issue to our bug database.

• 1Like
Reactions: