• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello Modding Community!

We’re proud to announce that we’re running the first-ever Stellaris Modjam! We’ve teamed up with Nvidia, who have given us a GeForce 2080 to give away to the winner!

How it works:

First off, you’ll need to sign up (here: <https://pdxint.at/3kK6xgg>). Signups close November 3rd.

Starting the first week of November, we’ll tell you what it is you’ll be making. You’ll then have four weeks to write, test, and submit your contribution. As long as your contribution follows the rules, we’ll combine your contribution with all the others, and let the Stellaris Community vote on them! We’ll also occasionally as you for screenshots and other things, so we can use them to promote the Modjam to the Community.

Once the voting is finished, one of the top three winners will receive a GeForce 2080, we will be drawing the winner randomly (for legal reasons).

What you need to do to participate:

Fill out the form (here: <https://pdxint.at/3kK6xgg>), and keep an eye on your email. We will be contacting selectedentrants via email with instructions for where to go to participate, and how to submit entries.

Mod_Jam_Starfish_Coding_Boy_Draft_3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions:
For the mod with most subscribers, is that owned mods or contributed mods?

Or is anything that shows up in my workshop items fair game?

Hi. I’m a c# unity game developer who has been modding since ‘96 but I’m yet to publish mods on the internet. Your signup form seems somewhat skewed towards established and published stellaris modders. Can we have some reassurance that’s not the case?

Reactions:
Hi. I’m a c# unity game developer who has been modding since ‘96 but I’m yet to publish mods on the internet. Your signup form seems somewhat skewed towards established and published stellaris modders. Can we have some reassurance that’s not the case?

I have a similar problem. I only did a small amount of Surviving Mars mods before, but sent the form anyway.
Probably it will depend on the number of participating established Stellaris modder but hopefully there is room for some wildcards. :D

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.