• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There are a fair number of people playing MP. Some of them must be able to explain how that works, in video if not in print - such as the game developers.

The main thing WG lacked was a Wiki. Partly because of the sheer number of units in the game.
Since Paradox has a tradition of opening Wikis for their games, I am putting my hopes on it.

Finally I could browse the armory without opening the game!

Apologies for dredging up the old topic, but might as well introduce a wiki I've already put a good amount of work into and don't plan on stopping:

http://steeldivision.gamepedia.com/

Currently the unit class articles are a bit limited, as there's still more than a half of the units on the way, but I'll try to create a provisional list for the nations - France is taken care of already, while 2e Blindee has the full current roster. I'm looking for input on how to present the data, as I can process it easily enough - it's what's truly relevant that's a problem:

https://steeldivision.gamepedia.com/2e_Blindée

Anywhoo, happy to get a game that finally features General Maczek and the First!

@Tagaziel

Great work, keep it up.

On the divisions list, 91. should be marked as an Infantry division, not an Airborne division.

Also, it's 2e Blindée, with an accent over the first e.

Great work, keep it up.

On the divisions list, 91. should be marked as an Infantry division, not an Airborne division.

Also, it's 2e Blindée, with an accent over the first e.

D'oh, fixed that. I must've reflexively written Airborne in the spreadsheet based on the Fallschirmjager... As for the Second Armored, the wiki has the proper accents everywhere - or at least, it should, otherwise I'll have to whip the little... Err, fix it.

It's my keyboard. I can type in Polish perfectly, in English too, but accents in other languages elude my fingers.

Apologies for the necropost. Since this thread is one of the first hits that comes up in Google for "Steel Division wiki", figured it might be helpful to confirm that, yes, there is indeed a Paradox-approved wiki for Steel Division:

https://steeldivision.paradoxwikis.com/Steel_Division_Wiki
It's a bit unfortunate that the 'official' wiki have not had any meaningful updates to it. At this stage the gamepedia wiki is the only useful game reference available.

It's a bit unfortunate that the 'official' wiki have not had any meaningful updates to it. At this stage the gamepedia wiki is the only useful game reference available.
Compounding matters, trying to sign in with my Paradox account when editing the wiki spits back errors. I can log into the EU4 wiki and the forums just fine; I suspect it's something with the SD-specific wiki, possibly a permissions thing.

Regardless, I've begun doing a bunch of anonymous edits to try and put **some** kind of content up there. Would definitely appreciate a more knowledgeable person coming in and vetting my work after a week or so.

So who exactly is the administrator for the SD wiki? Since I still can't log in, I've been trying to updates anonymously -- and now my IP has been blocked. Apparently, attempting to update the "Patches" page from two lines to an actual list of updates that have come out since leaving beta qualifies as "Common vandalism #2". :confused:

Eugen/Paradox, if you're reading this, could you (a) allow logins using Paradox accounts, just like the other wikis, and (b) unban my IP? Here's what I tried to add as a placeholder as proof it wasn't vandalism. (Note that the external links existed before I started making updates and are not my addition.)

Code:
=Beta=
'Steel Division: Normandy '44'' has received the following updates since initially being opened for public beta testing.

=Post-Launch=
''Steel Division: Normandy '44'' has received the following updates since leaving beta on May 24th, 2017.

==And Justice For All==
'''Release date:''' June 14th, 2017
'''Highlights:'''
'''Full patch notes:''' [https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/and-justice-for-all-update-is-now-available.1028989/ "And Justice For All"]

==The Duellists==
'''Release date:''' June 28th, 2017
'''Full patch notes:''' [https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-duellists-update-is-now-available-v-82672.1032765/ "The Duellists"]

==When the River Runs Deep==
'''Release date:''' August 9th, 2017
'''Full patch notes:'''

==The Division Bell==
'''Release date:''' August 30th, 2017

==Closer Update==
'''Release date:''' September 21st, 2017

==Ace of Spades==
'''Release date:''' October 26th, 2017

==Back in Black==
'''Release date:''' November 22nd, 2017

==Santa Claws Update==
'''Release date:''' December 21st, 2017

==Bulls on Parade==
'''Release date:''' February 13th, 2018

Compounding matters, trying to sign in with my Paradox account when editing the wiki spits back errors. I can log into the EU4 wiki and the forums just fine; I suspect it's something with the SD-specific wiki, possibly a permissions thing.

Regardless, I've begun doing a bunch of anonymous edits to try and put **some** kind of content up there. Would definitely appreciate a more knowledgeable person coming in and vetting my work after a week or so.
I've fixed the log-in not working properly. You should now be able to log in using your Paradox Account. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks, @Meneth ! Much appreciated.

EDIT: Still thinks I'm a common vandal, though, when I try to update the patch list...
There, now that should no longer happen. Once again my apologies for the inconvenience.