• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Description should be fixed now.

Except I was too hasty and it wasn't, the description got truncated - deploying a fix for that now.

I've tried, and been unable to upload. I get the following error message.

Note: I did unclick the cloud box on my replay folder.
I'm attempting to drop the file (its about 2000 kb, I believe) in the dropbox of the sd-replays.net site, and get this message.

"Upload failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Hmm, thanks for reporting this, I'll take a look what the logs say - also, can you upload that file somewhere else so that I may test it myself and see where the problem is?

EDIT: Actually I think it's because of an empty description - I'll push an update momentarily that should fix that.

Last edited:
Added some minor improvements:
- Added more deck card images to distinguish unit types a little easier
- Offmap artillery now decorated with the offmap arty icon
- Player numbers per replay now shown properly
- Map names prettified a bit

Added some minor improvements:
- Added more deck card images to distinguish unit types a little easier
- Offmap artillery now decorated with the offmap arty icon
- Player numbers per replay now shown properly
- Map names prettified a bit
a12a46329e2ee68d1e1ab48bf7fc6d34_very-nice-i-like-is-nice-meme_625-720.jpeg

Does deck previewing (not sure what that is) allow us to save a deck used in the replay for our own use/study?

Does deck previewing (not sure what that is) allow us to save a deck used in the replay for our own use/study?

Yeah, if you look at a replay you will see the players listed, and if you click the card icon you can open the deck from there, and you can also copy the deck code from there. The deck code is also shown on the deck page (or battlegroup as they're called in SD, I still keep speaking with old Wargame terms).

Thanks

Updated the battlegroup data and the parser today, sorry for the delay, been both busy and sick. I'll update the stats this weekend, with a data set that begins from the official release time.