Community Developer, general sweetheart
- Nov 5, 2013
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is officially available! This thread contains solutions to the most common issues for the game. If you are experiencing something not described here, feel free to contact our support, as explained at the end of the thread. A member of the team will give your problem an in-depth look.
My game crashes after changing the graphic options
- Solution n°1:
When you see the prompt suggesting to use the last working configuration, answer "No”. The game should then use the right options.
- Solution n°2:
Change the graphic options one by one. Do not change the Shader Quality and Terrain Resolution settings.
- Solution n°3:
This can happen when the game is set in "Fullscreen". You can change these settings in the Option.ini file located in C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\EugenSystems\SteelDivision
Open the .ini file, and change the value WindowFormStyle = 1 to WindowFormStyle = 2. Save the file and start the game again.
My game doesn't launch (error 0xc000007b)
If your game does not start, download all Windows Updates for your computer. Follow this procedure.
If you are under Windows 7, you may have to:
- Update your Windows to install the Service Pack 1.
- if you already have Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64), uninstall it and install it again properly (making sure to take the x64 version) from here.
I have two graphic cards in SLI/Crossfire, and I'm having problems running the game.
Try to deactivate the SLI configuration. On Nvidia cards, go to the Nvidia Control Panel, and click on "Do not use SLI technology" in the "3D settings" menu. On AMD cards, you can configure the Crossfire for Steel Division following this process. Once deactivated, delete your "Option.ini" file located in C:\users\<your_username>\Saved Games\EugenSystems\SteelDivision.
My game doesn't run properly on my AMD card
Try to deactivate or uninstall the Raptr Gaming Evolved software.
Some configurations may need to revert to AMD's 16.xx driver series, if the game doesn't start under 17.xx drivers.
Missing File Privileges
Uninstall the game from your Steam library, reboot your computer and reinstall Steel Division: Normandy 44 in safe mode. Run Steam as administrator.
Content file locked
- Erase your .exe file
- Restart your game
I have connexion and stability problems in multiplayer
- Restart your PC
- Deactivate your firewall
- Relaunch the game
Check that your computer meets the Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1 GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB AMD 5570 or nVidia 450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 32 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Update your graphic card drivers
- AMD (Some configurations may need to revert to AMD's 16.xx driver series, if the game doesn't start under 17.xx drivers.)
Check the Steam files integrity
- Open Steam, and go to "Steel Division: Normandy 44 " in your Library
- Right-click on the name of the game on the list
- Go to "Local files" > "Verify the integrity of game files..."
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact our support via one of the following channels:
Forum Tech Support: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/steel-division-normandy-44.968/
Forum Bug Report: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/steel-division-normandy-44.968/
Ticket System: https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Last edited by a moderator: