• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will computers that can run paradox games be able to run this?

the only RTS WWII game I'm expecting is one similar to Achtung Panzer-Kharkov, with an useful interface.

I'm not expecting something at Combat Mission level of complexity, but R.U.S.E was not just simple, it was trivial. too trivial for my taste.

The big market is in the west, so let's go with another Normandy game... It will be hard to have a game like this fighting in Vyazma, Greek Islands or Manchuria.

the only RTS WWII game I'm expecting is one similar to Achtung Panzer-Kharkov, with an useful interface.

I'm not expecting something at Combat Mission level of complexity, but R.U.S.E was not just simple, it was trivial. too trivial for my taste.

The big market is in the west, so let's go with another Normandy game... It will be hard to have a game like this fighting in Vyazma, Greek Islands or Manchuria.

i would rather look at the Wargame not RUSE.

umsZtwm.jpg

O_O

For all its faults, I love European Escalation. Will keep my eyes on this for sure.