• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hard to believe the time is almost upon us!

This other page says April 1st, and has been updated more recently, and has the right images on it, and shows 7 people online right now...
https://steamdb.info/app/637090/

I would put more weight on the two release packages, which are quite specifically the actual 1.0 versions of the game. The main page is just generic and covers the project as a whole - I wouldn't be surprised if the 1st of the month when a game is getting released is just the default entry on Steam DB.

Also, doesn't Paradox make release announcements with a bigger lead-up time than 4 weeks?

I rather have the game released at the end of April, so the 24th would be ideal. The longer this gem can bake in the oven, the better it will be. :)

Actually, if you check the Steam 'Upcoming' list of games, it also implies the 24th as it loads them in chronological order of expected release (apparently...this is a rather poor job of being sneaky).

It's there on page 38 for me, but I'm posting this picture (that someone else took and posted to Discord) as it has both Random Rooms and One Bit Arena on the same page (for me Random Rooms is one page 37, which makes for a pretty crummy screenshot).

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998,996&filter=comingsoon&page=38

qAFIeuf.png

The best way to learn the release date, is to wait for an official release date announcement. :)

Only reason I am saying this, is because I would think that if multiple sources have multiple dates, there probably isn't an official date in April nailed down yet.

Soo were ecpecting to see the game come out late April Fart sticks :(

I would put more weight on the two release packages, which are quite specifically the actual 1.0 versions of the game. The main page is just generic and covers the project as a whole - I wouldn't be surprised if the 1st of the month when a game is getting released is just the default entry on Steam DB.

Also, doesn't Paradox make release announcements with a bigger lead-up time than 4 weeks?

Usually it's 5 or 6 weeks.

Actually, if you check the Steam 'Upcoming' list of games, it also implies the 24th as it loads them in chronological order of expected release (apparently...this is a rather poor job of being sneaky).

It's there on page 38 for me, but I'm posting this picture (that someone else took and posted to Discord) as it has both Random Rooms and One Bit Arena on the same page (for me Random Rooms is one page 37, which makes for a pretty crummy screenshot).

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998,996&filter=comingsoon&page=38

qAFIeuf.png
I don't know about that. Here's another list supposedly sorted in chronological order, and the months are out of order:
Pic.jpg

I don't know about that. Here's another list supposedly sorted in chronological order, and the months are out of order:
View attachment 339878

Interesting - oddly, it seems that I get the date sorting when I tick 'Relevance' rather than 'Release Date'; however when I do that, it definitely sorts everything by (expected) release date.

I was more distracted by the price variance. I may need to change my region to Russia so I can this game up for $12.90

1) thats only possible if you physically are in Russia
2) and if you bother to use a VPN which will cause your account to be suspended by steam, you still have to add a valid Russian payment method for the country to actually flip

tl;dr DO NOT DO THIS

1) thats only possible if you physically are in Russia
2) and if you bother to use a VPN which will cause your account to be suspended by steam, you still have to add a valid Russian payment method for the country to actually flip
tl;dr DO NOT DO THIS

Does selling a game for $12.90 even cover Steams distribution costs? Do the developers have to agree to the price cut?
What about Steam game gifting? is it region-bound? I am sure Steam doesn't want my Russian friends buying and gifting me games, but they probably love me gifting them games.