• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey! Currently we are in Early Access on the Epic store and Xbox game preview. We'll be coming to Steam Early Access on October 22, 2020!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do you will pay 30% more for game just to have on your steam account. Is batter to give salary for workers.

Game company put games on steam to sell more copy and mostly to be prompted on top in first day of selling.
But they are not any good reason for player.

They are not any reason to any player if they know about game.

Would it be possible to connect the game frome Epic to Steam? I have bought that on Epic but I wan to have it on my Steam library as well. Would it be possible without buying it again?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do you will pay 30% more for game just to have on your steam account. Is batter to give salary for workers.

Game company put games on steam to sell more copy and mostly to be prompted on top in first day of selling.
But they are not any good reason for player.

They are not any reason to any player if they know about game.
I don't use the Epic game store so Steam is a must for me.

Would it be possible to connect the game frome Epic to Steam? I have bought that on Epic but I wan to have it on my Steam library as well. Would it be possible without buying it again?

You really do not understand. Only reason is to team is to get new player.
For putting game and selling steam getting money.

if you know about game you do not need to have on steam.