• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 16, 2019
Hello Friends,

Yesterday when I was going to play "Age of Wonders" from Steam, Steam was running very slow. It's not that there are stored more games on Steam. Only 2 games on there. Does anyone face this similar kind of issue before? Any help if possible.

It could be lots of things. Also i don't get if what is running slow in Age of Wonders or Steam itself. If it's Steam you should look up the problem on Steam or other place. This is for Planetfall and PDX games, so i don't know if they would help you with Steam. If the problem is Age of Wonders it would be good to know which one. There are 3 plus Planetfall. Now going with AoW:pF it could be many things. More info than "it's running slow" would be good. Check that you got enough RAM, and that Steam isn't downloading other things on the background. If you are playing and Steam downloads an update or something it may cause problem. I didn't got any problem these days. So hope yours gets resolve :)