• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Meh, I don't know if I'd trust a guy from Sales on this. (Steam is evil and may have corrupted his mind. :p)

How do I register that game when I bought it on Steam?

There's usually a option in the right sidebar when you click on the game in your 'Library' menu. If it's not there usually means Steam hasn't added it yet (As they don't need to unless requested specificlly... like in this case.)

If anyone purchased on steam already - what's the situation with the registration code, is it there or not?

Damn, I've been holding my purchase waiting for it to appear on Steam, now this...

If anyone purchased on steam already - what's the situation with the registration code, is it there or not?

Go to My Games, right-click Darkest Hour, and it should give an option to view the CD Key. If not, it hasn't been implemented yet for DH, or there will not be one (some games are just like that).
Honestly, never buy non-valve games from Steam if you can avoid it.

Go to My Games, right-click Darkest Hour, and it should give an option to view the CD Key. If not, it hasn't been implemented yet for DH, or there will not be one (some games are just like that).
Honestly, never buy non-valve games from Steam if you can avoid it.

Nope no key for Steam. I was able to find it for the EU3 complete, but not DH.

That's awesome! What to do about tech support issues? Am I SOL?

Oh, man. Why would you buy anything from Steam if you didn't have to? Gamersgate is so much better, and they have better deals and more games. Steam wouln't even let me sign in on this computer, for no reason at all.