• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Emalele

Recruit
32 Badges
Oct 24, 2013
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Ancient Space
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Magicka
  • King Arthur II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi,

and first of all thank you for converting a game in Linux. Unfortunately the game itself seems in an alpha state: a lot of crashes, missing textures like in fores or jungle, popup which remains attached to the mouse pointer, no demolish building button, fx for magics and some others not emitted and so on.

My question is: in the Steam forum someone wrote about a supposedly beta version for Linux given to the public until the final release will be done, that final release will it come or not?

Please don't leave alone ;) Linux development: you're a software house already advanced in Linux programming, continue to support it and to evolve the world of Ardania and Majesty.

Regards.

Well, game is working with linux beta for me...instead very downgraded visuals, which discouraged me from playing it on Ubuntu OS. Probably they wait for the new Vulcan GPU API to allow better results?