• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LethalLeigh

Second Lieutenant
9 Badges
Jun 3, 2019
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
Back playing since update 9. I was wondering is there some kind of key for steam if I brought the game on Epic? I want to use the steam workshop seeings steam has a lot better mods then Epic. but I don't want to buy the game twice.

I asked about this awhile back. The answer was no.

Part of it had to do with early access being early access. Another part had to do with platform-exclusive flags. You can't have both. Not unless you buy both versions.

Awhile back, some guy bought both the disc and digital versions of Friday the 13th: The Game. He found one of the copies had an exclusive skin, as advertised, but the other, despite being logged into the same profile, did not have the exclusive skin.

Same thing applies here. You want the flag (and apparently the mods)? You gotta get the Steam copy.

Only thing I do is ignore games on Steam by flagging them as already owning them on another platform. Steam isn't Stadia; whichever form you get the game in cannot be changed over. Try as you might.

On another note, its been awhile @LethalLeigh . Good to hear from you.