• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blastaz

Field Marshal
168 Badges
Nov 19, 2003
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Magicka 2
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Ancient Space
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Is there any official word on when people who bought this game via Steam will receive either a CD Key so that we can register, or the New Allies DLC?

Thanks.

I have sent codes to Steam, they should have reached them by now, so I hope they will put them up shortly.

Thanks Kallocain I'll keep my eyes open. :)

Indeed.

I started a Steam ticket on Sunday about this and linked to Kallocain's post. No response yet.

Blastaz, have you gotten any response yet ? i think no ... because STILL no KEY for me (and i think all others) on Steam ...

sometimes i hate steam .. (because of this key delay here with lionheart and the problem with the german/french version from it)
but sometimes i love steam (the risen weekend-sale and the quick response from deepsilver with new keys)

I got a response but it was just "not our problem mate" style one.

Blastaz, have you gotten any response yet ? i think no ... because STILL no KEY for me (and i think all others) on Steam ...

sometimes i hate steam .. (because of this key delay here with lionheart and the problem with the german/french version from it)
but sometimes i love steam (the risen weekend-sale and the quick response from deepsilver with new keys)

TBh i always hate Steam, theres really no reason to prefer them over Gamersgate , they do everything wrong they can do with restricting you on your own games and horrible customer support.

I have about 30 games on Steam and have had no problems with them except for this game. Just because you prefer a different service doesn't mean we shouldn't get the same level of support through Steam. If that's not possible, then don't sell through Steam in the first place.

Over one month now waiting for serial number and promised DLC. I would not have purchased so soon if they hadn't promised that, and now they have my money and still I still don't have what I paid for. I've already learned my lesson with Paradox games (wait for expansions to come out before purchase) now I'll be more careful with 3rd party games here as well.

Seriously, someone has to get on this!

I can understand your frustration, i am waiting for those 2 things too, because i got KC free as betatester too over Steam. There seems to be a general communication problem between Steam and Paradox, i really think this should either be solved or Paradox Games not offered on Steam.

Yes, definitely a communication problem. It's also strange that there is no Steam forum for this game. Unlike every other game in your library you right click and view forum, this game just redirects to their forum home.

Sometimes i want to know what the guys at Steam do all day...

They calculate the offer prices so the europeans pay double as much as the us customers... thats what they do... :mad:

And NO... STILL no serial code on steam. :eek: :mad: :eek:

See that Lionheart Icon there? Its not from steam, they are still taking their time.

I got it from a friend who had a spare key for me. Thank you alot again! :)
Finally (allmost) complete again (till Divine Wind comes out) :D

Well it is now December and there is no sight of the DLC we bought in October and were promised in November.

I wish I had just ignored this game. Paid $40 for a crashing piece of junk. Now it's only $30 and the preorder dlc is supposedly included. Too bad we don't at least get serial numbers to register to access the tech support forum. I've got 6 hours logged playing this on steam and only played the tutorial and first mission (where it crashes EVERY time).
What a joke...