• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(674634)

Private
1 Badges
Feb 23, 2013
  • Impire
the achievement "Requisition" -Raid 15 sites in a single mission does not work. were doing this serveral times but no achievment.
also i think something is wrong with the achievement for doing all side quests in chapter 1 because for me in every act it showed me 100% for each side quest after completing

just finished chapter 2 without getting achievement for sidequests aswell, but again every sidequest showed as 100% complete. in steam achievement stats all these achievements are unlocked by 0% of players worldwide so far:
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/202130/achievements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i have completed the game now without dying, but this achievement seems to be broken aswell. also i get none of the sidequest achievements. i have seen the new function for the progress status in the mission selection menu, but this doesent display for all missions correctly, even when i restart and leave this mission

okay also there are more achievements i dout they do work currently.

Goons
Upgrade a squad to it's maximum potential

Like a boss!
Kill every boss (the status for this does shows me 6/25 at the moment, i completed the game once on oscars side)

finding all runes is also a real pain, because most of times you find the same runes you have already found earlier, so you get no new runes many times when you already have found most of them. stucking at 30/46 at the moment and using always all 3 runes for more chance to find runes

Last edited:
so, we got another game update with some fixed achievements mentoined. what does this exactly mean ? can i get them somehow ? i have startet the game quickly to have a look, but still got no achievement for sidequests or completion without dying. i hope that doesent require a full new playthrough again ? because that would just be annoying

Hey Marius, The immortal achievement will be fixed for the next patch. You'll simply have to finish a level without dying to get it, the system should make a complete campaign check for it.

For the Goon Achievement, try upgrading all weapons and armors to level 3, assign a Mascot to them.

any news about the achievements for completing all sidequests and completing the game without dying ? does they work now ? if yes, how can i get them with my save file, where i have all the requirements done already ? i really dont want to be forced for another full playthrough.
same question for the like a boss achievement..
..also im close to finish my coop playthrough, but when i have a look on the overview map, then on most of missions the coop symbol does just display a (-) insteand of a number, so probably i wont get this achievement aswell :(

Last edited:
Hi Marius33, No you get that achivement unless you play through these level again. The fix we did requires that you play them again, but if you really want that achievement, I suggest you finish the game and bring Baal up to level 13. Then you can play through the previous levels pretty quickly (takes me around 15-20min) since you don't need that many squads.

i have completed all achievements expect Like a boss! (stucking at 23/25) and rune master (stucking at 40/46) now. the rune master achievement is total disaster to get, as you recieve most of the time the same runes as you already have unlocked. could you please fix or change this system ? it just doesent makes any sense to pick up the same runes again, also its almost impossible to collect all 46 runes. at the moment i played the game 91 hours on steam and about 4 playthroughs completed already, but it seems like i cant find any new runes, many times i get 2-3 exact same runes in one mission. also to mention that i always use the 3 runes to increase rune finding chance before i open any chest, still it doesent helps with this problem.