• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, i have mixed some things that are already done, and put it all togheter.
There are 3 files.
You can find them in the "Mixing all in one campaign" thread right here.
This "version" is just for testing, so if you download it, report any bug you found, please. :D

Be aware: now that 1.03b is out, some evetns must be modified again. :(

I say we do not release anything until we know that there is a long timespan between patches. We should primarily be spending our time now organizing, and making plans of events/scenarios vs. creating bits and pieces here, only to discover that a patch wrecks it all. I think that 1.03b might be the last patch for a while, but they might come up with another interm patch if problems are not solved or demand is high.

Originally posted by McNaughton
I say we do not release anything until we know that there is a long timespan between patches. We should primarily be spending our time now organizing, and making plans of events/scenarios vs. creating bits and pieces here, only to discover that a patch wrecks it all. I think that 1.03b might be the last patch for a while, but they might come up with another interm patch if problems are not solved or demand is high.
of course, that is why it is for TESTING PURPOSE (you can test my events, i can test Steel events, you ... etc... )
if someone wants to download it and give it a try, he is free to do it, but he must know it is not a final release, just a TESTING MIX OF EVENTS, nothing more.

:D