• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hickz

Second Lieutenant
26 Badges
Feb 29, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
I am gonna make this thread early because it literally is my favorite thing about AOD.

Stats.

Please give us KIA, WIA, Planes shot down by AA, planes shot down by other planes, Ships sunk, Oil Produced, etc etc.

There are so many cool stats that give context to the battles and campaigns we wage in HOI games.

Love the first look so far.

/thumbs up

-Hickz

Yeah, stats are super. They add so much to game as you see how have you performed, how about the others, which campaign has worked.. I love stats! Maybe we'll get picture of them, if there are those, sometime.

Yeah, stats are super. They add so much to game as you see how have you performed, how about the others, which campaign has worked.. I love stats! Maybe we'll get picture of them, if there are those, sometime.

+2 I love watching them stats, but I think I am 100% DK team has got that covered :D

Stats ftw!!

Everyone loves stats...and especially these with graphs! ^^
I would love to have categorized stats, for example how much i lost/killed in this or that war. That would be awesome. I but I think its too much complicated.
...But if you could be able to implement it...:cool::D.

I agree.

Any AAR writer dream :D

A freakin' must. No stats kills the soul of any grand strategy game

I think you made your point guys, don't worry about that. :)

It's good to see that the ledger will get your attention. :) The ledger is a part of the game which can be vastly improved.

i am gonna make this thread early because it literally is my favorite thing about aod.

Stats.

Please give us kia, wia, planes shot down by aa, planes shot down by other planes, ships sunk, oil produced, etc etc.

There are so many cool stats that give context to the battles and campaigns we wage in hoi games.

Love the first look so far.

/thumbs up

-hickz
+1

I think you made your point guys, don't worry about that. :)

I love you, man! Darkest Hour looks so damn beautiful. Probably the neatest, most elegant WW2 game ever. I wouldn't buy it without casualty stats though. This feature was indeed the best feature of AoD.

Please show us a screenie asap. If you achieve the same quality of the casualty screen as AoD, it would be the perfect game.