Starting up a large multiplayer game for when Cicero is released!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lord Lambert

I cover Tinto Talks on Youtube
92 Badges
Jan 26, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Hello there! (General Kenobi)

I am setting up a multiplayer game for when Cicero is fully out and you are all invited!

I go over some of the details in this video:

This will be the second community multiplayer game I have set up for Imperator, and the first one seemed to be quite the success, I can only hope the second lives up to it.

Some rules and such:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW COMMUNITY MULTIPLAYER SERIES STARTING SOON

Ave Imperator's! With the Cicero patch almost upon us, it is time to start organising the second Community Multiplayer game! As before, we will play once a week and the winner at the end of the game will receive a DLC of their choice (perhaps the first Imperator DLC that comes along with the Livy update in Q4 2019...)
However, things will be different this time as we will not be playing with major powers!

Nation Picking

Any Nation UNDER 200 population will be available to be picked. Priority as always goes to patrons. Send me a list of 2-3 nations that you want to play, and depending on player density in the region, I will sort out who everyone is playing.
Last time, my choice nation was picked, and so was my backup, and my backup of that backup, so this time I am coming straight out and saying... Epirius is mine. Everything else under 200 pops is available!

What time do we play

As with the last MP, we will be playing on Sundays at 20:00 British time.

Sydney, Australia 5:00 am AEST

Berlin, Germany 9:00 pm CEST

London, United Kingdom 8:00 pm BST

New York, USA 3:00 pm EDT

Houston, USA 2:00 pm CDT

San Francisco, USA 12:00 noon PDT

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...0000&p1=240&p2=37&p3=136&p4=179&p5=104&p6=224

How Do You Determine The Winner?

At the end of every session, I will calculate your growth in pops and assign points based on that. VASSALS OF ALL KINDS DO NOT COUNT

At the end of the game, there will be bonus points for:

• Total income taxes, army, fleet, fort maintenance, wages at normal. Commerce and Tributes can be any way you like
  • Max Manpower
  • Highest Population Territory
  • Most amount of Cities
  • Highest Stability
  • Most Culturally Homogenous
  • Most Religiously Homogenous
  • Amount of Military Traditions Taken
  • Largest Army
  • Largest Navy
  • Largest Font

The way points will be assigned, both between sessions and the bonus points at the end, are as follows:

• 1st: 15
  • 2nd: 12
  • 3rd: 8
  • 4th: 6
  • 5th: 4

If you are forced out of your nation and move to another one, I will give you a few options of what nation to enter and you may choose whichever one suits you. The score you have accumulated up to that point will stand at 100%, but any future score will be modified at 0.75x

Winner will recieve (eventually) a key for the first Imperator DLC to be released.

If you get annexed you may rejoin the game as a different nation, the nation that annexed you cannot be attacked by you for 1 session (to prevent revenge)

If you do change nation in this way then your score for the purposes of counting the winner will be at 75%.

How to sign up?

Join my Discord ► https://discord.gg/YcS5meV, go to the #bot_commands channel and type "?rank imperator", this gives you the Imperator role, which you will need to access the Imperator MP channels. When you have chosen what nations you might like to play as, send me a PM and I'll set you up!

Good luck and have fun!

Now that Cicero is released, the date is set. The first session will be on Sunday 29/09/19 at 20:00 British Time for 3 hours.

Nation picks will be decided on Friday and a post will be made on my discord about it.

Still time to sign up if you haven't already.

Session 1: 01/01/473
worldmap_allplayers_473_01_01.png

Session 2: 22/01/492
worldmap_allplayers_492_01_22.png

Session 3: 19/09/510
worldmap_allplayers_510_09_19.png

Session 4: 01/01/534
worldmap_allplayers_534_01_02.png

Session 5: 01/01/554
worldmap_allplayers_554_01_01.png

Session 6: 01/01/579
worldmap_allplayers_579_01_01.png