• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As s propaganda spokesman diplomacy officer of commander Reapr I would like to point out that we had no time to explain our actions because the situation caused a rush and made us land a preventative strike. The thing is we really had absolutely no choice here. The war that started is totally not a war of expansion, it is the war of truth.
Our diplomacy agents send us a report we could not close eyes looking at. The dvar commander J.R. Ingotts who was always pointing out that he is but a fair industrialist and trader suddenly decided to put off his mask and landed an act of a vile aggression towards the truth itself.

This Dvar declared a doctrine named THE NATIVES DISPLACEMENT ACT.

I would personally prefer to call it the Nazist displacement crime! We Vanguard officers are told from the very early ages that the only way to form a union is to unite, and this dvar... leader... now says that he need no unity, NO UNION, no peace, no commonwealth!
HE WANTS NOTHING BUT TO BREAK ALL WHAT WE PROTECTED and SETTLE ON THE RUINS. He deserves no apologies!
The rumors of secret human-experimenting laboratories inside their mountains now sound absolutely truthful! We have to investigate. NO! We must investigate and find out the data vault of all the vile racist crimes done by that dir.... dvar commander!

We summon you honest officers of Vanguard to join our cause and see what we have seen!
And together we will strike those who declare themselves the superior ones without any sign of a reason! Believe me, if you take their energy and cosmite today, tomorrow you will be taking their vile drugs, and if you will refuse to, you will be taking their rockets!

Last edited:
This is obviously a smear campaign it's not surprising Commander Reapr doesn't want to do tell it himself, certainly only so he can distance himself from it later!
It also shows that he knows nothing about "The native displacement act", as this is a political doctrine that serves to protect the inhbitants and to talk even to the most obnoxious occupants of our consortiums property before applying gentle force; among it's successes is e.g. our recently established peace treaty with the spacers! Beside this doctrine is active for weeks now - yet we have not heard a single complaint about it from Commander Reapr, if there were any concerns we (and we think all others too) would have welcomed the chance to hear them - the message boards were open yet no complaint about our policies was made public. He talks about union, peace and commonwealth yet it is him who declares surprise wars and pounces on his peaceful neighbours that focus on prosperity instead of military.
And as if those allogations would not be ridiculous enough already, just look at our footage! While Commander Reaprs propaganda rambles about his fantasies of evil dvar mountain laboratories he is attacking Vanguard Biodomes and moves his troops towards the capital of Commander Flammz.
Don't be fooled if he is not stopped now you will be next. And we need your help to stop him!

Hello again commanders,

In the past days, a squadron of gunships from Dread Reapr has entered our territorial waters unannounced and taken resource stashes that rightfully belong to us! while making threatening gestures towards our colonies on the coast.

20200604121544_1.jpg

This and his transgressions against other commanders (and the native Spacers) clearly show his criminal behavior and have forced me to act in a preventive strike against him. Do not be worried as my intentions are fully pacifistic and I only seek to secure my borders against his vast, unhinged forces!

Signed,
Nikki Martinez

Last edited:
Reactions:
<<<theta level encryption overridden>>>
<<<acces:Valefor>>>
<<<planetary wideband protocol engaged>>>

To all commanders, soldiers and citizens of Stardust.

With heavy heart and solemn intent, the Free and Sovereign people of Avium join the struggle against the forces of Dreadrpr. The atrocities and recent show of force along our border force us to commit to active self-defence. The very same gunships that inflicted such terrible hardship on the Ingotts, now openly approach our airspace.
This will not stand. My people have always wished to peacefully co-exist and explore the wonders of this world. To defend these inalienable rights, to safegaurd our citizens and to restore peacefull entente, we now march against the ambition of violent expansionism that so thoroughly destroyed so many civilizations in our shared history.
Let no one shirk, let no one look the other way. Let all of those in our Grand Compact strife mightily, to restore honor, and above all, peace.
Sebastian Valefor, out.

<<<transmission ended>>>
<<<restoring theta level encryption>>>

• 1Like
Reactions:
Commanders Valefor (@Snorro Soliman) Gonzalez (@Mauer ) and Flammz (@The1Dijk ),
Victory is ours. With your help the warmonger has been cast off the planet and a new Planetary order will have to be established. In that regard we would like to ask your opinion on the former capital of this war criminal. We convinced the good citizens of Worinton to join our extended consortium, yet that doesn't need to be the last word in that matter. We could offer to manage its economy and distribute the energy dividends as well as keeping the City a demilitarized zone - never again shall mindless violence from this place hinder the consortiums trade peace. Are those acceptable terms? Are there other suggestions.
Also note that with our industry slowly recovering from the war we are open for business enquiries .
Towards a prospering future
Sincerely yours Gerd R. Ingotts

Last edited:
such a great idea! im really enjoying reading this from everyone's perspectives. I hope you do another soon! But without so many damn vanguard...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Commanders Valefor (@Snorro Soliman) Gonzalez (@Mauer ) and Flammz (@The1Dijk ),
Victory is ours. With your help the warmonger has been cast off the planet and a new Planetary order will have to be established. In that regard we would like to ask your opinion on the former capital of this war criminal. We convinced the good citizens of Worinton to join our extended consortium, yet that doesn't need to be the last word in that matter. We could offer to manage its economy and distribute the energy dividends as well as keeping the City a demilitarized zone - never again shall mindless violence from this place hinder the consortiums trade peace. Are those acceptable terms? Are there other suggestions.
Also note that with our industry slowly recovering from the war we are open for business enquiries .
Towards a prospering future
Sincerely yours Gerd R. Ingotts

<<<theta level encryption overridden>>>
<<<acces:Valefor>>>
<<<planetary wideband protocol engaged>>>

As is no secret, the Grand Compact has succeeded in toppling the regime of commander Dreadrpr. With peace restored, The Avium Auxillary Force will withdraw. The Ingott clan has my full confidence when it comes to governing those who have been liberated.
The people of Avium make no claim on the capital, or any of the liberated territories.
We fully support the regime change thus instituted. To our staunch allies I express gratitude. To the fallen, honour and recognition. Let us never forget it was the brave, the true, who laid down their lifes for this cause.
Sebastian Valefor, out.

<<<transmission ended>>>
<<<restoring theta level encryption>>>

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good day commanders, and apologies for the delay in communications. As you know, our entry into this war of pacification was merely a defensive measure for what we perceived to be a threatening force right on our doorstep and as such we do not contend ownership or rights over any of the territories liberated by the Ingotts clan or anyone else on Reaper island, but retain the right of sovereignty over the cities we liberated ourselves.

Signed,
Nikki "Gonzalez" Martinez

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good day commanders, and apologies for the delay in communications. As you know, our entry into this war of pacification was merely a defensive measure for what we perceived to be a threatening force right on our doorstep and as such we do not contend ownership or rights over any of the territories liberated by the Ingotts clan or anyone else on Reaper island, but retain the right of sovereignty over the cities we liberated ourselves.

Signed,
Nikki "Gonzalez" Martinez

We hasten to add that, naturally, we do not oppose your claims to the liberated territories either and make no claims of our own.

Oh behalf of Johnny Flammz I can add that he is not a man of many words. His exact words were: "Fine if the rich Dvar dude keeps these cities. Would be a waste to burn them down".

Kindest regards,
Joan F. Murray, PA of the honorable J. Flammz

• 1Like
Reactions: