• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

iDreadReapr

First Lieutenant
8 Badges
Jun 2, 2019
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
I am Dread Reaper the commander of the vanguard expeditionary forces and colonists, my name speaks for itself so don't wait for a happy ending. I am sent to claim new worlds beyond the frontier of the star union.
There is no room for failure, our population is increasing rapidly and expanding beyond the star union is the only choice but this is not why i took this task... i just hate peace.

IwQsAFs.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Day 1
It's been 23 days since we crossed the star union borders yet we found no inhabitable planets yet, my troops had enough sleep and are desperate for some action.
Finally on day 24 my analysts spotted an intresting planet with excess amount of water and suitable for recolonization, they highly recommended it to be our first expansion.

Day 1
we landed next to water and established first colony hidden in a forest spot with nearby production and energy resources, not bad for a start.
csUqZAs.jpg

whkA9BI.png

There's definitely a sign of life i could feel it that's why i sent 2 flying scouts as a precautionary measure. one of my scouts had its first encounter with creatures hiding in the trees, they call themself The Forgotten.
peQYxWN.jpg

They claimed to have support from various bases all across the planet however they offered peace and a reward for a quest to hunt few burglars. i refused because im not willing to cross a mountain to do a quest for some ugly red creatures, if this means war then so be it.
oZgDwdz.png

I dispatched the first battalion of my best forces under my command to explore a shelter pick up guarded by marauders and then head to a production quarry nearby. There were no casulties of course, what will my people say if i lost one of my best troopers to beetles and pigs ?
2f1ff0O.jpg

Our sensors detected many movements nearby so i decided to rush a 3rd scout south to cover all directions and build a central biofarm for faster expanding.
7FW66CD.png

Economical Report
Capital
PRIjERo.png

wld3b1y.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Day 2
Day 2
My north scout detected a heavy Lightning Launcher item left on the ground, a long range weapon that can electrify enemies so i took it for myself and sent my arc grenade back to arsenal. some of my troopers said i was lucky to find such a strong weapon on 2nd day after landing but i don't believe in luck, it's the advanced detection technology which leave nothing unseen.
zyT70DE.png

My next step was clearing the nearby production quarry from marauders and annex it to capital, the fight went well and i taught my troops few tricks to increase their weapons damage.
VdGNZYB.jpg

We found some remaining production tools at quarry site and sent it back to headquarters, the tools was very helpful to finish the biofarm building.
oeEwPet.png

Another scout detected a settlement nearby guarded by human species, their army power was great so it wasnt a bad idea to convince them to join our cause. afterall i didn't have to kill everyone on this planet.
qRbMw1d.jpg

On the other side , my south scout found a destroyed convoy that had salvageable energy pod however there was no information of its origin.
Qqqax7Y.png

After detecting so much threats nearby i felt the need to rush a new scout to reveal the sea, we didn't know what to expect.
BzZxvnm.jpg

Economical Report
Capital
v4ij3Ty.png

5WzlWFm.png

fh2qWbP.png

DBOAMij.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Day 3
Day 3
The third day wasn't very interesting.
My battalion headed towards a power plant south to exploit it later, faster production needs more energy consumption. My north scout found a production stash which helped completing the new sector production exploitation so i gave an order to use the extra energy left in capital to focus on research and finish nanite technology sooner.

kJZGk2v.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Day 4
Day 4
my next step was eleminating few animals at the power plant. I wanted to kill them alone with my little friend, a hasher SMG but one trooper insisted to join because he hates wild animals. I like promoting hatred so i gave my trooper the energy loot
Y7CJPsQ.jpg

The next day was expected to be hard for my battalion, we were going to clear a threatening marauder camp.
q9g79NH.jpg

Lucky for me the first version of nanite injector tech was finished and it's in my pocket!
RyU2qVT.jpg

Economical Report
Capital
vn8MQvF.png

Dx2i77o.png

wC4Ftav.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: