• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1602522274287.png

Oh the second teaser says

STAR KINGS NOV TEN

btw

• 1Love
Reactions:
Alright, so the second one says, when the expansion will be released and its name. We also got the Trailer already that confirms this.
But still, what did the first one mean?

C3583?
Translated into decimal it would be 800131. Does that make any sense?

Im pretty sure it means "We're introducing a Tigran-like faction too and just got enough financing to produce more content for years to come, with life action ingame videos Command and Conquer style for mission briefing, a real cybergenetics program to give every player a real lasertyrannosaurus for free and 50 hours more soundtrack. Also sunglasses!". Pretty sure that's it. :D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Translated into decimal it would be 800131. Does that make any sense?
I think the best guess so far was if you read it backwards you can get 13 10 08 which could be the 13th of october at 8 am(?) for the announcement as they announced it on the 13th, but I have no idea if the first release was at 8 am or if that is even the correct interpretation for that matter (also I wasn't the one who came up with this)

Reactions: