• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ProzacElf

Private
Nov 17, 2009
Hey guys, love the mod, love the threads.....

But I'm heading into 1950 with my first viable Germany game, and when Hitler died, I installed Goring as the Fuhrer (on the grounds that Goring was a decorated veteran of both wars, whereas I would barely trust Himmler to run my 7-Eleven franchise)....

Anyway, after I installed Goring as Furher (I think--I didn't actually notice until 1948), Germany became Stalinist.......is this as designed? I have seen no evidence that Goring had any Soviet leanings....

I know no one is actively working on this mod, but I'm still curious as to if it is supposed to work this way.

hehe me 2 lol but yes um this is a event misfire probaly sometimes the game or mod does crazy things like a axis uk in 1939 anyone? hehe anyway the place 2 go is stonyroad.de its the only viable fansite around that is still active in this game so come join us and you can probaly get an answer