• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EphemeralToast

the Footstool
28 Badges
May 17, 2016
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Every so often (once every 1-2 game days?) a staff pile-up will occur on the serving table. They go to get their food, then just stand there on the buffet as if they are stuck. They can be commanded to move away from the table, but they will drop their food and will just get stuck again if they return to get more. The only thing which seems to fix the problem while allowing them to actually eat is moving the chairs in the staff room. Every time you move a seat, one staff member will move from the buffet to take that seat. This is a temporary fix, as the problem will reoccur eventually.

I have attached a save where you can find a bunch of staff members stuck on the buffet. Move the sofas in the staff room, and you should be able to see how this causes them to become un-stuck.

I'm on a Mac, I have the base game and Second Chances, plus Cleared for Transfer. I am using 2 graphical mods and Staff Scatter Fix, but I observed this behavior before adding the mods so it shouldn't be related to them. I also confirmed in a Steam thread that this problem is happening for other people.

Attachments

• stuck on buffet.prison.zip
    639,8 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0